Understand the Shop Settings
A shop is your connection to a API. You can connect to CSV, Amazon or other affilate and csv partners.
Access keys, tracking IDs, and other important API specific data is therefore stored within the shop. If you want to change the tracking id, you only need to change it in your shop config.
- The internal title of your shop. It is not used in the frontend template.
- The Data supplier is the interface you want to use. In some cases you want to use Amazon and in other cases a CSV-Import.
Every external data provider will be configured as a shop.
- The status of a shop is for your information. If credentials are not correct you will see the error message at this position.
- This is the title in the frontend. You need to customize it. The default is always the name of the API. If you use the CSV api you will see "CSV-Shop" as caption.
- Define a shop logo for your shop. Some interfaces are delivering the shop logos you can use. You don't need to define both logos. The other logo is always the fallback.
- If you use the shop in a price comparision then you can override the order. 0 means at the top and 100 is the default for all shops. So if you want to see the shop at the top you need to set it to lower than 100.
- If you are using one of the chart layouts (e.g. price comparision) then you can define a color. Default is a random color.
- You can hide the shop in the price comparision if a offer was found.
- You can define 3 custom fields for a shop. This fields can be used in the templates. So you can define the first field as "Delivery notes" and display it near the price.
- You can hide the shop logo in the fronted. If you hide it, the shop title will be displayed.
- This options enables the search for more offers via EAN, GTIN, and ISBN. This is one part of the price comparision functionality.
- This text will be displayed if you are moving the mouse cursor over a button or link in the fronted.
- "Buy at" button text for the templates. %s holds the name of thops.
- "Add to cart" button text for templates. This is the second link in a product. The "Cart" funktionality is only for amazon product available.
- You can define a currency symbol. You can also use the option "use format from merchant" which means that the format will not be changed.
- If you want to shorten your links or redirect the links then you can change this field. The setting is only for this shop.
- If you are using csv or awin shops you can see in this section when the product was the last time imported.
The API specific settings can be found in the correct sub category.
What is the different between a List and a Product?
The different is very easy to understand. Product A product is a single product and can hold offers (=products) from different shops. You define a key by which the product will be searched. Example: "B079L56FNM" would gave oyu a adidas shoe from ...
Setting Up Your First AT List
This document is going to go through the bare minimum steps you need to take to set up a list. The settings in affiliate-toolkit are either required or have sensible defaults that you don't have to touch if you don't want to. We're going to cover ...
Setting Up Your First AT Product
This document is going to go through the bare minimum steps you need to take to set up a product and publish a affiliate product. The settings in affiliate-toolkit are either required or have sensible defaults that you don't have to touch if you ...
Minimum Requirements for affiliate-toolkit
In order to ensure the full functionality of the affiliate-toolkit, the following requirements need to be met: WordPress 4.5 or greater PHP 7.0 or greater (PHP 8 is not supported yet) CURL (depends on your shop interfaces) allow_url_fopen should be ...